|Product Name:||Automobile Engine Parts Ignitin Coil||OE NO.:||7701070071|
|Car Make:||For NISSAN 350Z Infiniti Fx35||Cylinder:||4 Cylinder|
|Warranty:||12 Months||NEW Or Old For Products:||New|
NISSAN 350Z engine ignition coil,
Infiniti Fx35 Automobile Ignition Coil,
engine ignition coil 7701070071
Automobile Engine Parts Ignitin Coil 7701070071 For NISSAN 350Z Infiniti Fx35
|Products name||Automobile Engine Parts Ignitin Coil|
|Car make||For NISSAN 350Z Infiniti Fx35|
|New or old for products||new|
The role of ignition coil
The function of the ignition coil is to convert the 12V low voltage of the power supply into 15-20kV high voltage. The ignition coil can be divided into the type with additional resistance and the type without additional resistance according to the presence or absence of additional resistance. According to the shape of the iron core, it can be divided into open Magnetic circuit type and closed magnetic circuit type
Attentions when install ignition coil
The ignition coil is an electronic product, please pay attention to the following when replacing:
1. When replacing the ignition coil, it is recommended to replace all of it. Only replacing the faulty part will cause the ignition coil without fault to cause a higher possibility of failure.
2. While replacing the ignition coil, confirm whether the spark plug is faulty. The use of a consumed spark plug will cause a great burden on the ignition coil. Therefore, it is recommended to replace the spark plug at the same time as the ignition coil. Confirm again that the connection is strong.
3. When replacing the ignition coil, please carefully observe the link connector of the vehicle to ensure that the plug pins of the link harness are not damaged. Under normal operation of the generator, there will be no high temperature. The connector is easy to deteriorate under high temperature. Replace the ignition coil. It is easy to be damaged at times, so that the connector cannot be clamped tightly, which will cause poor conduction.
4. Please make sure that the coil low-voltage plug is free of oil and water pollution. Oil leakage is the enemy of the ignition coil. If you replace and drive with oil in the replacement plug rod, the ignition coil may be damaged. It is recommended that you check if there is any oil leakage before replacing the ignition coil.
5. In order to re-enable the fuel injection operating system of the misfired cylinder, the ECU fault code needs to be cleared. Because of the significant changes in the parameters of the new ignition coil and the ignition coil that has deteriorated over the years, the ECU is susceptible to driver failure caused by the damage of the old ignition coil. A faulty ECU will damage the new coil, so please check it before replacing the coil. It is recommended to update and reset the data after installation.
Contact Person: Keith