|Products Name:||Power Steering System Rack And Pinion Steering Gear||OE NO.:||8-97943-518-0|
|Car Make:||For Suzuki||Feature:||LHD Or RHD|
LHD RHD Car Steering Rack,
LHD RHD Suzuki Steering Rack
Power Steering System Rack And Pinion Steering Gear 8-97943-518-0 For Suzuki
|Products name||Power Steering System Rack And Pinion Steering Gear|
|Car make||For Suzuki|
|Feature||LHD or RHD|
1. High-quality OE standards, derived from advanced production control
2. Large warehousing operation capability can ensure delivery at any time
3. Ultra-multiple part number specifications, more than 700 models in stock
4.10 years of after-sales experience, accurately grasp the market conditions
5. Domestic professional inquiry system, zero-experience and worry-free sales
6. Overseas purchase of domestic professional high-end original ignition coils
7. Super cost-effective, super exquisite packaging, reliable quality
8. Professional pre-sale, in-sale and after-sale customer service tracking service
9. Fast and mature logistics system to ensure lightning delivery
10. Professional auto parts supplier
The performance of the car steering wheel is broken
Broken car judgment method: the machine is broken, the shopping cart has become larger, the shopping is back, understeer or steering, cake, direction shaking, steering direction, machine direction is abnormal.
If the steering gear is broken, there will be such a failure:
1. There will be a sound when playing on the spot, no matter whether it is on the spot or the speed does not exceed 20KM per hour.
2. Abnormal pump failure causes problems, and moderate abnormalities will occur.
Reasons for abnormal noise of the steering gear:
1. The steering column is not lubricated and has high friction
2. Low steering pump oil
3. There is a problem with the universal joint
4. Boom boom boom hoisting accessories hardware
5. The plane bearing is broken
How to repair the broken steering gear
1. Repair the steering pump
2. Replace with a new steering pump
How to protect the direction machine
1. Prepare food correctly: 1. Avoid staying in place and indicate the direction after the vehicle moves. In-place steering can only be used in special circumstances.
2. After the vehicle is stable, return to the normal position to avoid the system and the second-speed load
3. Try to avoid hitting the dead point when you need to turn your head.
Contact Person: mary
Tel: +86 13594062827