|Products Name:||Automobile Engine Accessories Diesel Engine Parts||Part Number:||23221-75020|
|Car Make:||For Toyota||Feature:||With Filter And Connector|
fuel pump 23221-75020,
toyota electric fuel pump 12v,
toyota fuel pump 23221-75020
Automobile Engine Accessories Diesel Engine Parts 23221-75020 For Toyota
|Products name||Automobile Engine Accessories Diesel Engine Parts|
|Car make||For Toyota|
|Feature||with filter and connector|
Structural characteristics of fuel pump
The fuel pump is composed of an electric motor, a pressure limiter, and a check valve. The electric motor actually works in the fuel in the oil pump housing. The fuel can lubricate and cool the fuel motor. Because there is nothing in the housing that can be ignited, it generally does not produce anything. Danger; the check valve is installed at the oil outlet, and the pressure limiter is located on the pressure side of the oil pump housing with a passage leading to the oil inlet. The ZYB ignition booster fuel pump is suitable for conveying diesel, heavy oil, residual oil, fuel oil and other media, especially suitable for the fuel pump of the burner in the pump of the road and bridge engineering mixing station. It is an ideal product to replace imported products; similar to ammonia, Liquids with high volatility or low flash point, such as benzene, are not suitable for transportation.
Fuel pump maintenance
1. Water will corrode the oil pump, so it is forbidden to use the oil pump for vacuuming for water-containing substances
2. For substances containing a large amount of water solvent, please remove most of the solvent in the oven first, and then use the oil pump to vacuum
3. Use the vacuum pump in the correct order to prevent back suction.
4. After using the vacuum oven, be sure to clean the glass windows of the vacuum oven
5. Wipe off the surface anti-rust oil
6. Remove the anti-rust oil from the inner cavity of the governor and the inner cavity of the fuel injection pump, and add lubricating oil of the specified brand.
7. The anti-rust oil in the fuel pipeline should also be removed before use, connect the fuel to the fuel injection pump pipeline, and continuously rotate the fuel injection pump camshaft until the fuel outlet valve tight seat sprays clean fuel.
8. The fuel with the appropriate label must be used. Generally use No. 0 diesel in summer and No. 10 diesel in winter
9. The fuel used must be clean and must not contain any impurities or moisture.
How to tell if the gasoline pump is broken
Method 1: Turn on the ignition switch, do not start the engine, you can hear the petrol pump working for 1-2 seconds, you can judge whether the petrol pump is working.
Method 2: Unplug the fuel pump relay, connect the fuel pump circuit with a dedicated jumper, turn on the ignition switch, do not start the engine, the fuel pump can work, indicating that the fuel pump is normal.
Method 3: Connect the oil pressure gauge to see if the engine can build up the oil pressure of about 250KPA, and if the oil pressure builds up quickly, if the oil pressure can be established normally, the oil pump can work. Then turn off the engine ignition switch to see if the oil pressure is quickly released (whether the oil pressure drops quickly) to determine whether the pressure relief valve of the oil pump is normal (normal oil pressure can be maintained so that the engine can start normally next time).
Method 4: Connect the circuit to the fuel pump, and use a special measuring tool (such as a beaker) to measure whether the fuel output and return of the fuel pump are normal.
Contact Person: mary