|Products Name:||Car Engine Parts Motor Vehicle Engine Parts Water Pump||OE NO.:||G9020-47031|
|Car Make:||For Toyota Prius||Condition:||New|
|Quality:||OE Quality||Material:||For Aluminum|
G9020 47031 Toyota Prius Water Pump,
aluminum toyota prius water pump,
Car Engine Parts G9020 47031
Car Engine Parts Motor Vehicle Engine Parts Water Pump G9020-47031 For Toyota Prius
The role of the car water pump is to pressurize the coolant to ensure that it circulates through the cooling system, and to keep the water circulating through the radiator engine block to carry away the heat, so that the engine is not in a hot state. Centrifugal pumps are widely used in automobiles.
Its basic structure is composed of water pump housing, connecting disk or pulley, water pump shaft and bearing or bearing, water pump impeller and water seal device, is the main parts of the automobile.
The following are the symptoms of a broken pump:
1. Water pump damage will weaken the cooling circulation ability or even no circulation, "cooling liquid boiling" phenomenon;
2. Water leaks near the engine water pump. Coolant leakage will leave coolant color traces on the pump's ventilation holes, leading to the occurrence of high water temperature symptoms after insufficient coolant;
3. When the engine is working, the water pump makes abnormal noise. The abnormal sound of the pump may be caused by internal foreign matter or bearing wear.
|Products name||Car Engine Parts Motor Vehicle Engine Parts Water Pump|
|Car make||For Toyota Prius|
In the cylinder block of a car engine, there are multiple water channels for the circulation of cooling water, which are connected to the radiator (commonly known as the water tank) placed at the front of the car through water pipes to form a large water circulation system. There is a water pump, driven by the fan belt, to pump out the hot water in the engine block waterway, and pump in the cold water. There is also a thermostat next to the water pump. When the car is just started (cold car), it is not turned on, so that the cooling water does not pass through the water tank, but only circulates in the engine (commonly known as the small cycle), until the temperature of the engine reaches 95 degrees or more. When it is turned on, the hot water in the engine is pumped into the water tank, and the cold wind when the car moves forward blows through the water tank, taking away the heat.
Application of water pump
1. The role of the car is to pump the coolant system to ensure its circulation in the cooling. The popular point is to let the water cycle circulate and blow the original flavor of the parts of the weapon cylinder to ensure that no heat is generated.
2. In the cylinder block of the car engine, there are many water channels for the circulation of cooling water, which are connected with the front of the car (commonly known as the water tank) through water to form a large water circulation system. , Incidentally, a water pump, through the pump brought by the fan, the hot water in the cylinder water channel is pumped out, and the cold water is pumped in.
3. There is a thermostat at the moment of the water pump. When the car is just started (cold car), it is not turned on, so that the cooling water does not pass through the water tank and only circulates in the original (called small circulation) until the temperature of the foreign object reaches 80 degrees. When it is out of date, it is turned on, the hot water in the engine is pumped into the water tank, and the water tank is passed through the car when the car is running, and the cold wind blows. This is the predecessor of this work.
4. The car water drives the cooling liquid to circulate, and the cooling liquid circulates so that the function of the water pump is to flow through the conveyed cooling liquid and then send it into the cooling liquid circulation of the car water.
Water pump drive
It is generally driven by the crankshaft of the engine through a V-belt. The transmission belt is looped between the crankshaft pulley and the water pump pulley. The water pump shaft rotates as soon as the crankshaft rotates, and the water pump shaft drives the impeller to rotate, thereby realizing the conversion of mechanical energy into hydraulic energy.
The impeller is the core of the pump. The movement of the impeller itself is very simple, just rotating with the shaft. However, due to the action of the blades, the movement of the liquid in the impeller is very complicated; on the one hand, it makes implicated motion with the rotation of the impeller, and on the other hand, it is continuously thrown out of the rotating impeller under the drive of the blade, that is, it moves relative to the impeller. Therefore, the outer diameter of the impeller, the height and angle of the impeller blades, and the gap with the water pump casing directly affect the performance of the water pump
Contact Person: River