|Products Name:||Small Engine Oil Pump Fire Water Pump Diesel Engine||Part Number:||23221-0D020|
|Feature:||12V||Color:||With Green Black Red Connector Color|
fuel pump 23221-0D020,
green black 12v small electric fuel pump,
CNWAGNER 12 volt fuel pump for small engines
Small Engine Oil Pump Fire Water Pump Diesel Engine 23221-0D020
|Products name||Small Engine Oil Pump Fire Water Pump Diesel Engine|
|Color||with green black red connector color|
Daily maintenance of fuel pump
(1) The internal parts of the electric fuel pump (such as the plunger and cylinder of the roller fuel pump) are very precise, so the key to prolong the service life of the fuel pump is to keep the fuel highly clean, and clean it regularly in accordance with the requirements of use and maintenance Filters everywhere (not to be cleaned with a cloth with fibers) to prevent the fuel pump from being stuck by impurities or early wear.
(2) For built-in electric fuel pumps, it is prohibited to forcibly start the engine when the fuel tank is short of fuel. Take out the fuel pump from the fuel tank and do a test. Each time it is energized should not exceed 6 seconds, because the fuel pump motor winding will burn out if the cooling time without gasoline is too long.
(3) Since the electric fuel pump is an integrally encapsulated part, it is an irreparable part. Once damaged, the fuel pump of the same model should be replaced. If the replacement fuel pump is of a different model, it may cause abnormal performance because the pump oil pressure does not meet the original requirements.
Fuel pump performance inspection
(1) Inspection of the supply pressure of the electric fuel pump
The fuel supply pressure of the fuel system is a comprehensive manifestation of the working performance of the electric fuel pump. The standard of fuel pressure delivered by the electric fuel pump to the fuel pipe is generally 250～300 kPa. The inspection steps are as follows:
a.First remove the negative wire from the battery (voltage not less than 12V), then slowly loosen the fuel supply connector of the fuel distribution pipe to relieve the pressure. ～1 MPa) Connect between the oil delivery pipe and the fuel distribution pipe, and turn on the oil pressure gauge switch.
b. Connect the battery negative wire, use a jumper to connect the Fp and +B terminals on the fuel pump check connector, and place the ignition switch in the "ON" position (do not start the engine), so that the fuel pump starts to work. The value displayed by the pressure gauge is the gasoline pressure of the system.
(2) Detection of the fuel quantity of the electric fuel pump
The general standard for the pump oil volume of the electric fuel pump is: pump oil 30 s not less than 0.8 L. The detection method is: after depressurizing the fuel system, connect an oil pressure gauge with a switch to the fuel supply pipe joint, and connect an oil outlet pipe to the other end, and put a measuring cup underneath; turn off the oil pressure gauge switch and turn on the fuel pump Fuse to make the fuel pump run until the system oil pressure reaches 400 kPa; turn on the oil pressure gauge switch to let gasoline flow into the measuring cup; after 30 s, turn off the oil pressure gauge switch to stop the fuel pump, and the amount of gasoline in the measuring cup is the fuel pump The oil volume of the pump running for 30s.
If the pump oil volume is not up to the standard, the cause may be that the electric fuel pump is worn or the gasoline filter is clogged. Then disassemble the oil inlet of the gasoline filter, connect it to the oil pressure gauge, and re-measure the pump oil volume. If the pump oil volume still does not meet the standard, it means that the electric fuel pump is severely worn or the parts are damaged; if the pump oil volume reaches the standard , The gasoline filter should be checked.
Judging by intuition whether the electric fuel pump is running or not, turn on the ignition switch, use the starter to drive the engine to run, and then check carefully at the fuel tank filler opening, if you can hear the buzzing sound of the fuel pump, at the same time touch the fuel filter with your finger You can feel the pulse pressure of fuel delivery, indicating that the fuel pump is operating normally.
Contact Person: Keith