|Products Name:||Automobile Diesel Engine Oil Pump Small Engine Oil Pump||Part Number:||E2157|
|Car Make:||For Ford||Sample:||Offer|
|Condition:||100% New||Quality:||OE Quality|
E2157 Electric Diesel Fuel Pump,
ford electric fuel pump E2157,
Automobile e2157 fuel pump
Automobile Diesel Engine Oil Pump Small Engine Oil Pump E2157 For Ford
|Products name||Automobile Diesel Engine Oil Pump Small Engine Oil Pump|
|Car make||For Ford|
Speaking of fuel pumps, most car owners may not know what this is. Today we will understand that the fuel pump is installed at the lowest part of the fuel tank and its job is to pump fuel to the engine.
In fact, the fuel pump is equivalent to the new Zhang in the center of our body, responsible for transporting blood to the body, so if the gasoline pump is broken or blocked, it cannot deliver fuel to the generator.
How to tell if the gasoline pump is broken
Method 1: Turn on the ignition switch, do not start the engine, you can hear the petrol pump working for 1-2 seconds, you can judge whether the petrol pump is working.
Method 2: Unplug the fuel pump relay, use a dedicated jumper to connect to the fuel pump circuit, turn on the ignition switch, do not start the engine, the fuel pump can work, indicating that the fuel pump is normal.
Method 3: Connect the oil pressure gauge to see if the engine can build up the oil pressure of about 250KPA, and if the oil pressure builds up quickly, if the oil pressure can be established normally, the oil pump can work. Then turn off the engine ignition switch to see if the oil pressure is quickly released (whether the oil pressure drops quickly) to determine whether the pressure relief valve of the oil pump is normal (normal oil pressure can be maintained so that the engine can start normally next time).
Method 4: Connect the circuit to the fuel pump, and use a special measuring tool (such as a beaker) to measure whether the fuel output and return of the fuel pump are normal.
The symptoms of a broken gasoline pump are manifested in the following aspects
1. When the gasoline pump is broken, there is usually a lack of acceleration, and the car may be frustrated when refueling.
2. It is not easy to start when starting, it takes a long time to press the key
3. Abnormal noise, buzzing sound when driving
4. Engine fault light is on
5. Abnormal engine jitter
Fuel pump maintenance
1. Water will corrode the oil pump, so it is forbidden to use the oil pump for vacuuming for water-containing substances
2. For substances containing a large amount of water solvent, please remove most of the solvent in the oven first, and then use the oil pump to vacuum
3. Use the vacuum pump in the correct order to prevent back suction.
4. After using the vacuum oven, be sure to clean the glass windows of the vacuum oven
5. Wipe off the surface anti-rust oil
6. Remove the anti-rust oil from the inner cavity of the governor and the inner cavity of the fuel injection pump, and add lubricating oil of the specified brand.
7. The anti-rust oil in the fuel pipeline should also be removed before use, connect the fuel to the fuel injection pump pipeline, and continuously rotate the fuel injection pump camshaft until the fuel outlet valve seat is sprayed with clean fuel.
8. The fuel with the appropriate label must be used. Generally use No. 0 diesel in summer and No. 10 diesel in winter
9. The fuel used must be clean and must not contain any impurities or moisture.
Contact Person: Keith